It is the mission of the Mountain Empire Children's Choral Academy (MECCA) to enrich the lives of youth (1st through 12th grade) in the region through a program of vocal music education and through the study and performance of the world's great choral literature.
- Give vocally talented children and youth an unforgettable, exemplary choral experience.
- Implant a solid foundation in music and proper singing techniques.
- Supply an experience in non-competitive team behavior that calls for the best in each of them.
- Promote musical leadership by these children for schools, churches and other organizations in our area.
- Enhance the Mountain Empire's appreciation of children's fine choral literature.
- Encourage these young people to continue lifelong participation in the arts.